Hospital Assistant - General Services
Healthcare & Medical jobs in TAS
|Position Title||Hospital Assistant - General Services|
|Employment Status||Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time|
|Entity||Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District|
|Geographical Location||Nepean Hospital|
|Award Classification||Health Employees' (State) Award - Hospital Assist Gde 2|
|Hours per Week|
|Number of FTE||6.00|
|Purpose of Position||
Maintain high standards of cleanliness consistent with Departmental of Health Cleaning and Infection Control Guidelines
These positions are classified as Hospital Assistant - Grade 2 and both full time and part time applicants are welcomed to apply.
People with disabilities who meet the selection criteria are encouraged to apply. Where required Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District will implement reasonable adjustment consistent with industry standard.
We offer great Salary Packaging options for our eligible staff.
1. Ability to perform physically demanding cleaning tasks in a hospital environment.
2. Demonstrated ability to meet the needs of customers.
3. Good communication skills in English.
4. Ability to work effectively as a team member.
5. Ability to work effectively without constant supervision.
6. Willingness to protect the health and safety of self and others at work, under the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
|Contact Person||Alex Caruana|
|Position Description||click here to view|
|Application Guide||click here to view|
Employment Agency: NSW Health
Job Source: NSWHeath
Job Location: TAS
Date: more than 7 month ago
Related job titles:
Medical-Worker- jobs in TAS
Nursing-Assistant- jobs in TAS
Audiology- jobs in TAS